Thursday, August 26, 2010

Equestrian Shoot by Jose Villa on M loves M & OnceWed

Earlier this month, I saw this sweet photo shoot titled, Love is in the Air by Jose Villa.
 [All photos are from Jose Villa and M loves M.]
I adore these amazing equestrian themed photos, also featured on M loves M and OnceWed. If we ever have a wedding anniversary photo session, I would love it to be like this one with the lovely couple from M loves M.
Jose Villa lends such a magical, romantic quality to these photos. Each picture looks like a grown-up, little girl's dream.

These ribbons remind me of mine from horse shows as a teenager. They now lay dusty in my parent's horse barn, so perhaps I should dust them off!

Jose Villa also has a stunning photography blog, check it out! 
The light in this barn is makes it look so charming and gives a fairy-tale quality to the shoot. I'm quite envious of the fashionable Mara, the blogger behind M loves M.
[All photos are from Jose Villa and M loves M.]

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share