Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tartelette's Candy Cane Macarons!


Wow, check out these amazing looking Candy Cane Macarons on the Tartelette blog! A "Pastry Chef by trade I started getting passionate about photography when I started my blog and felt that my pictures needed to be as delicious as the dessert they portrayed. I also enjoy picking the camera and going around the neighborhood or the house." Tartelette's Etsy shop is filled with beautiful food photography too! I'm drooling just looking at the photos.

3 comments:

Grace Like Kelly said...

These look so amazing!!!! I really really wish i was any kind of a baker, I tend to have no patience....but this season I have really tried.

Courtney said...

Okay, I want to bake those now! Cannot wait to get back to the states and try them out!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You aren't helping my PMS lady. Ah ha ha. YUM!

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share