Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Eco friendly felt Christmas stockings on the Rikrak studio





::: rikrak ::: modern & sustainable patchwork

:::home of handmade one-of-a-kind and limited edition upcycled vintage fabric creations, & fabulous goodies made from new recycled felt! :::


* rikrak felt stockings are made of strong, new, durable *ecospun* felt and wonderful little, decorative additions! this one features fun rikrak baubles in turquoise / aqua blue and white on a gorgeous white stocking.

You even get to pick the style and color of the stocking! Here are some of the options:
THE STYLE - one flower - one star or - rikrak stripes AND THE COLORS: - turquoise blue - red - green - white - grey - yellow - goldenrod - pink - dark blue - orange - charcoal gray

There are also adorable sweetiepie tiny little stockings too, if you prefer!


Check out the rikrak studio's blog too! They have an awesome *let's celebrate* MEGA handmade giveaway featured! I'd really really like to win it because :::::: the prize pack is valued at OVER $450.00 USD :::::

2 comments:

Slices of Beauty... said...

Always yes to eco-friendly!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Ohhhh, how lovely. I'm addicted to their baby bedding. Now I just need to have that girl...ah ha ha

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share