Monday, October 8, 2012

Oh the places you'll go!

I'm very excited. On Friday, I received a promotion that was a long time coming. It was announced today at work and met with wide approval. Now I'm in Raleigh, North Carolina for the night and day. Wow! Sometimes I need to remind myself of the wise words of Dr. Seuss. This was actually our Kappa rush slogan my senior year of college.




“You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...” 


“And when you're alone there's a very good chance you'll meet things that scare you right out of your pants

There are some, down the road between hither and yon, that can scare you so much you won't want to go on.” 

“Onward up many a frightening creek, though your arms may get sore and your sneakers may leak. Oh! The places you'll go!” 


“Out there things can happen, and frequently do,

To people as brainy and footsy as you.
And when things start to happen, don't worry, don't stew.
Just go right along, you'll start happening too!” 
― Dr. SeussOh, the Places You'll Go!

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share