Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mila Kunis and ballerina dreams

Wow, Mila Kunis in Georges Hobeika, looks like a whimsical white swan ballerina! 
Georges Hobeika satin and organza puffed-shoulder cocktail dress with pearl and Swarovski beading: $21,000, georgeshobeika.com

Rick Owens Chalice dress: $1,690, Maxfield, 310-274-8800, rickowens.eu

Vintage Christian Dior dress: price upon request, The Way We Wore, 323-937-0878, thewaywewore.com

She looks like an ice skating princess in this photograph! 
Viktor & Rolf white satin and lace dress: price upon request, viktor-rolf.com

How amazing would it be to wear these lovely creations?
Yigal Azrouël optic/blush silk crepe cutout-back gown: $1,440, yigal-azrouel.com.

See more lovely photos of Mila at Just Jared and LA Times Magazine

1 comment:

ashleigh said...

she is so pretty!
i love the dresses/creations also!

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share