Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's my birthday!

Mr. F, my parents, grandparents, my sister and her boyfriend all went to dinner with me, the night before my birthday! We went to Cicchetti in Eastlake. We got to try out my new birthday camera too, so some of these photos are quite creative, due to the lack of flash.
 I had the amazing and unique Butternut Squash Salad!
 I also had the pan fried chicken with quince-ginger glaze and minted green beans! (Yes, there is a food setting on the camera that helps enhance and saturate the food!)
 I also blew out the candles on ricotta fritters with huckleberry sauce! They were delectable. 
 Of course, we had flour-less chocolate cake too! My sister, dad, grandmother and uncle are all chocolate fiends. My mother and I love all desserts, so we always pick a few options!
 Uncle Tom, me, Tootie and Mom
 Mom and Dad and me




If you're ever in Seattle, I highly recommend this Mediterranean restaurant, in addition to its Euro-Italian sister restaurant next door, Serafina!

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share