Saturday, February 6, 2010

Seattle Sunset at Shilshole

Last night, Mr. F whisked me off to Shilshole Bay for a sunset dinner after work! We stopped quickly at Paseo for delicious grilled pork sandwiches and then crossed the street to the water. We sat at the beach, next to where we got married a year and a half ago! There were some pesky Mallards that wanted our dinner. The female duck even tried to jump and grab the end of our sandwiches while we were eating!
This was our view while eating our dinner!We also took our wedding pictures on this beach on August 2nd, 2008! Our fabulous wedding photographer, Erin Schedler, caught so many fun candid photos that I just have to share some more!!My sisters were so beautiful in their bridesmaid dresses!This was the amazing sunset on our wedding night! Ballard is a beautiful place to get married and to watch sunsets from!

1 comment:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Love the gorgeous photos... and OMG you were a hottttt bride! You look like Mila Kunis (sp?) from Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Sheesh I am jealous!

P.S. I love ducks...

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share