Monday, April 23, 2012

Foodie photos and weekend pictures

On Thursday, Mr. F and I used a Groupon for a restaurant called, Zealous! We started with duck salad appetizers, and fancy cocktails with lavender syrup and rhubarb.We also had a goat cheese and beet salad, a fun burger with Havarti cheese and garlic cheese fries, and the Korean style fried chicken with sticky rice cakes and apple salad.The "Bruleed Key Lime Tart with Mixed Berries and Chantilly Cream" was stunning and delectable. A bonus dessert came with the check too!
Friday night, we met Mr. F's high school buddy at Tank Noodle for some of the city's best pho! 
 
Saturday night, we met our Chicago besties at Quartino's before the Snow Patrol concert. We had arugula pizza, small plates of  lamb ravioli and skirt steak, short ribs and garlic shrimp. While the boys ended the meal with salami and olives, the girls enjoyed chocolate fondue with strawberries and biscotti.
Sunday night, we had dinner with our Chicago besties again, and watched Game of Thrones!My cousin Katy made delicious sweet potatoes and green beans, while Rob made flat-iron steak. 
 We had a lot of fun with their kittens, Lewis and Clark too! I'm also really looking forward to attending the Tracy Reese event at BHLDN this week with Katy!

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share